terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2009

April 28th

Hey :)
Well, the day was pretty calm. I watched tv, made my homework, played Sims 2.. Tomorrow is my fullest day in the whole week so it was good to be able to rest today :)

Have you heard of Mugglenet? It's a Harry Potter website and it has an amazing podcast that I'm now addicted too: Mugglecast. For those who are HP fans and that are totally in love about podcasts, this is perfect for you :) You can subscribe to it on iTunes and then put in on your iPod. I just love them. I also have subscribed the TwilightSeriesTheories podcast and I love it as well.

I think that's all. Now I'm going to bed and read The Host, by Stephenie Meyer. Yup, I'm kinda of a book worm :$

Hug,
W <3

1 comentário:

Ana Cristina disse...

Hellooo..from the wonderful city of london! :/
aw a new reader, i love them! ;)
nice blog..and it's new i see..! i will be coming back to read yours from now on..! lol

kisses